It hardly seems a year since Bond Street Chelmsford opened its doors to the public and what a year it’s been!
With Essex’s first ever John Lewis anchoring the new centre, Bond Street has brought many new retailers to the city, including Joules, Cath Kidston, The White Company, Foyles and Timberland.
In addition to retail, the centre offers Whitewall art gallery, an Everyman Cinema and 7 bars, cafes and restaurants.
On Saturday 30th September Bond Street Chelmsford proudly celebrates its first year of trading by inviting everyone to their Big Birthday Bonanza.
The event kicks off at 11am when shoppers will be treated to an outstanding parade of dance, music and entertainment from the High Street, into Bond Street, culminating in a huge party in The Bowl.
Throughout the day there will be live music, magic, dance performances, face painting and freebies.
At 4pm the event will finish with a spectacular glitter cannon finale over The Bowl, with free goody bags for customers to end the day.
Exclusive birthday offers on the day will include:
- 15% off and chocolate and café samples at Hotel Chocolat
- Spend £50 at The White Company and receive a free Ocean Tide Signature Candle worth £20*
- Cath Kidtson will be handing out Prosecco and sweet treats from their party table
- A Champagne Reception in store at Goldsmiths
- Free glass of prosecco for every customer who has a bra fitting at Bravissimo on 30th September
- Jack Wills will have 20% off Outerwear and Knitwear selected lines
- Joules will be offering 15% off* from Thursday 28th Sept – Sunday 1st October
- Accessories will run a ‘Match and Win’ lucky dip competition, customers who receives a flyer can win prizes from discounts to gift cards.
- Foyles will be running a childrens' event with a trio of special guest storytellers
- L'Occitane will be offering a free gift worth £30 when you spend £35 from Friday 29th Sept – Sunday 1st October*
- White Stuff are running several fun events and competitions with gift vouchers and goody bags as prizes. Plenty of fun kids events too!
- Wilkin & Sons will have 3,000 pots of Jam for goody bags and will have a popup stand outside the store
- Loch Fyne will be offering all guests dining from a la carte menu a free glass of champagne from 30th Sept – 8th October*
- John Lewis are running several events, fashion shows, beauty demos and promotions throughout the store
- Jamaica Blue will be giving away a FREE muffin or danish when you buy a large coffee
- Timberland will have prizes in-store and will also have 20% discounts off full-price items*
- Byron are planning to hold some sampling and a 'pin the lettuce on the burger' game
* Please note that offers are correct at the time of writing and are subject to change. T&Cs apply.